My girls love High School Musical! So when the second movie was coming out on Disney we headed down to St. George to watch the show with my sister and all her girls. My good friend Tricia came up from AZ with her girls as well. We had a great weekend and it was so much fun party with the girls!
All the girls in their High School Musical P.J.'s for the party.
Cute picture of Allison, too bad Lindsey wasn't looking.
More pictures from our party. Go East High Wildcats!!!
Allison and her good friend Anna Lambson swimming at the pool in St. George.

2 comments:
Cute pics!!! I'm glad you finally figured this blog thing out. Yours looks really cute by the way!!! How are things going? Next time you decide to take a trip to St.George, call me and I will meet you there!!!
OH MY GOSH! She is back! I love it :) Your girls are absolutely ADORABLE. I already promised Kim Lauden that we were going to have arranged marriages with our kids, but I will have to say, your sweethearts are in the running! Court is in town this week for vision expo. You guys aren't planning on coming are you? I would love to see you all.
Jon's sis lives in Cedar City so maybe we can have a little reunion and all meet up some time. It is so good to see your pics. It really makes me miss everyone! Thanks for getting your blog going. I love to keep up with you guys!
Post a Comment