Sunday, September 23, 2007

Finally figured it out!

Okay, so I finally figured out how to post pictures. Hopefully this should get me going on the blogging thing. I posted a few pictures from our trip to Yellowstone this past summer. We went with my whole family and had a blast! Yellowstone is an amazing place if you've never been.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh, I am so happy to see some pictures. I saw some pictures of your girls on Tricia's blog and they look so big. I can't wait for more updates.

Lindsay said...

Hi Cindy!! :) It's Lindsay Palmer. I'm glad to see all you ladies with blogs! I can't believe how big BOTH your girls have gotten since we last saw you guys in Cali! I look forward to keeping up with your family. Check out our blog-
matthewandlindsay.blogspot.com

Weston & Jennie said...

Hey Cindy! This is Jennie Barney. How are you? It is so fun to see your blog. Both your girls are so cute. Keep the pictures coming.

Cindy said...

It is so fun to hear from you girls! I love being able to catch up with friends from California and have enjoyed looking at your families blogs and decided I better start doing it.