Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Baby #3 on it's way!


Yes, Randy and I finally decided that adding a third child to our family was probably the right thing to do! We are super excited and can't wait for April 6, 2008 for this new baby to come. Allison and Lindsey couldn't be more pleased and Lindsey is constantly asking me to "take the baby out so she can see it". Allison is going to be the best helper. I don't think either one of us cares the sex of the baby, although I am sure Randy is secretly hoping for a boy and just doesn't want to admit it!
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Sarah Hull said...

Cindy!!! Congrats! How are you feeling? Are you as scared as I am to have 3? I am so happy for you. You have such darling girls, they will be the best big sisters.

summer c said...

Yea Cindy!!!!!!!!So excited for you. Don't worry about three though. You have a really big helper and that will be really good. Hope Randy gets his boy this time. If not you just have to try again!

Weston & Jennie said...

Congratulations!!! I am sure that boy or girl it is going to be just as cute as the first two. Who is Randy working for right now?

Jamie said...

I have already told you congrats, but I wanted to tell you again how happy I am for you. You are an awesome mother and your kids are lucky to have you. Your girls will be so helpful-sometimes too helpful-but it will be nice to have them around. I'm thinking blue thoughts and hope you get your little guy this time around!!!

Carrie Anne said...

Congratulations! So exciting for you! Weren't all of us just pregnant in CA with our 2nd ones? Wow time flies! I hope you have a boys so Randy can have a BYU football boy...although the girls do a great job.:)

Courtney said...

Ok, let's face it...you want a boy just as badly as Randy. Girls can't play BYU football, and that's what this third try is all about :) Hehe, JK!!!
Seriously though...CONGRATS!! I am SSOO happy for you! How are you feeling? How long have you known? Love you guys!

Cindy said...

So far I have been feeling good. I had a little "evening" sickness at the beginning, but have mostly been tired. I feel like I could always sleep but chasing after Allison and Lindsey doesn't help. I am 16 weeks along, so we have known for awhile, just kept it under wraps too make sure everything is okay. I keep telling myself it is a good thing they give you 9 months to prepare because I still can't figure out how I am going to do 3. And yes, secretly I do want a boy but who wants to give up bows and all that pink!

Unknown said...

Yeah! it's out!!! I can't wait for baby HIMES!

Lindsay said...

Congrats on the little bean!! :) Very, very exciting!

The air basically smells like a fireplace is burning, but with that and the winds, my allergies are going crazy. So if any of you have asthma or allergies, it may not be a pleasant day. How fun that you guys are coming down, though! I wish we still had our Disneyland passes.

Lindsay said...

Oh, and it's hot here, near 90 degrees!! Dress accordingly.

Lindsay said...

I don't think you'll do any damage by breathing in the air. The air is smoky, though and it's windy. It's settled down a bit this afternoon, but who knows what tomorrow will bring.