Wednesday, October 17, 2007

GO COUGARS!

As most of you know I love college football, especially BYU football! I look forward to football season starting just as soon as it ends. I grew up in a family that lived or died by going to BYU games. BYU played UNLV in Las Vegas this past weekend so I went down with a few of my siblings to the game. Randy had to work and stayed in Provo, but I wasn't going to miss out.

Picture of me, my brother Danny, and my niece Tiffany.




My nephew Trevor (15), me, brother Danny, brother Steve and his wife Mindy, and Tiffany having a blast at the game. BYU did win the game!












We teach them young at my house to love the Cougars! Allison with her cousins Paige and Alyssa.












Allison and Paige.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Carrie Anne said...

Okay THAT is awesome! I love their outfits! So fun to hear from you! I can't believe you are so close! Are you guys here for the long haul? How are you enjoying it?

Cindy said...

We both love being back here and were living in Lehi but moved down to Orem which is better. Depending on Randy's job right now we may be here for a year or 2 unless something better comes up before that.

summer c said...

Okay, I didn't get a phone call this last weekend! You need to call when your in St. George next. We should get together with Courtney and maybe Trisha....I haven't seen her in forever.

Weston & Jennie said...

I grew up the same way. My dad works for BYU and my grandfather always got season tickets. He and my dad usually went, but the grandkids got to go to a couple of them.