The pumpkin patch that we always went to here in Fullerton closed down last year and the other ones that are semi close are really expensive. YOu have to pay like $5 a person to do each activity. It looks like you had a lot of fun.
Married to Randy for 13 years...I am a Mom of 3 adorable little girls! I love staying home and taking care of them. Husband works hard to make money that I spend! Life is generally Fantastic!
3 comments:
Cute girls! There aren't any pumpkin patches close around here. Stupid vegas! Thats what you get I guess!
The pumpkin patch that we always went to here in Fullerton closed down last year and the other ones that are semi close are really expensive. YOu have to pay like $5 a person to do each activity. It looks like you had a lot of fun.
Cindy, all I can say is GO COUGS!! They are having a much better year...finally, our prayers are being answered :) I LOVE that they won again today.
Post a Comment