Thursday, October 4, 2007

Allison's First day of Kindergarten!


I am a little slow in the posting, but these are pictures from Allison's first day of Kindergarten. She loves school and can't wait to ride the bus everyday. (I would dare say she is the cutest kid in her class!!)
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Jamie said...

Of course she is the cutest one in the class! I would say that without even seeing the class! I can't believe she in kindergarten already. She doesn't seem that old yet. I hope you are doing good and feeling good. Love ya!!!

Becky Mutter said...

Hey Cindy - Do you even remember me? I hopped to your blog from Jamie Terry's and to hers from Jenna Steeds. Ever blog hop? Anyway, I can hardly believe your little baby girl (how I remember her) is in kindergarten! You have a beautiful family. If you feel like checking out my blog, you're welcome to peek. :o)

Becky Mutter said...

Duh, it's at becky.briggsfam.com

Courtney said...

So cute!! It's hard to believe that Allison is in school now!

Courtney said...

P.S. The Children's Museum in Vegas is a blast!! We've got to go sometime!

summer c said...

Of course you have to go to the childrens museum in Vegas--thats where I live! How fun would it be to see you guys.
I can not believe what a big girl Ali is! It is amazing! Heard from Brandy lately?

Cindy said...

I haven't heard from Brandy in forever. I email but never hear anything back. The girls and I are going to St. George this weekend and then I am going down to the BYU/UNLV football game with my siblings.... Are you guys going?