Cindy, I have SUCH wonderful news!! St. George got a Gymboree Outlet! I'm SSSOOO happy!! You'll have to call me so that we can go and shop there when you are down :)
Cindy! It's Carrie Rhodes...I found your blog through someone else's, but I don't know which one.:) Anyway, it's great to see you and Randy and the girls! I can't believe how OLD they are! WOW! What are you guys up to now? Where are you? We've thought of you guys often when we watch the BYU football games, of course.:) Anyway, my blog is: www.furnamom.blogspot.com Carrie Rhdoes:)
Married to Randy for 13 years...I am a Mom of 3 adorable little girls! I love staying home and taking care of them. Husband works hard to make money that I spend! Life is generally Fantastic!
5 comments:
Okay, that first picture, at first glance, is totally Brandy Sedar!
Cute pics :)
Cindy, I have SUCH wonderful news!! St. George got a Gymboree Outlet! I'm SSSOOO happy!! You'll have to call me so that we can go and shop there when you are down :)
P.S. That is a great picture of you and Randy!
You are too cute!! Where are you now? AZ UT CA? I can't keep track. Miss you can't wait till you are here!
Cindy! It's Carrie Rhodes...I found your blog through someone else's, but I don't know which one.:) Anyway, it's great to see you and Randy and the girls! I can't believe how OLD they are! WOW! What are you guys up to now? Where are you? We've thought of you guys often when we watch the BYU football games, of course.:) Anyway, my blog is:
www.furnamom.blogspot.com
Carrie Rhdoes:)
Post a Comment