Tuesday, October 2, 2007

More HSM 2 pictures

Lindsey and her friend Emmy Lambson.















It is so fun to have friends!













Allison and Anna outside where they filmed High School Musical 2. It was filmed at the golf course Entrata in St. George.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Courtney said...

LOVE the pictures, but even more, loved hanging out with you girls! (Sorry that my boys and I were a little disorganized when we showed up...I'm still figuring out this two-child lifestyle :)
When are you coming again?
I am sssooo glad that you are part of the blogging world...now, I can keep up with you guys! Take care!
(P.S. Is Randy coming to Vision Expo this weekend? Summer and I are going to get together. If you are coming, I'll give you the itinerary :)

Unknown said...

YEAH! I love the pictures. Emmy and Lindsey are so cute together. I forgot how much fun that was. When are you going to go to California?? Is it the end of Oct???? I am so proud that you are blogging more! I love you.
Tricia

Sarah Hull said...

Cindy, your girls are DARLING! How fun that you gals met up with your kids. I can't believe how grown up your girls are! So fun that you're a blogger!

Cindy said...

Hey Courtney---

Randy's parents are coming up this weekend so we can't make it to the Vision Expo... We will have to plan on doing it next year with everyone. I will be in St. George next weekend because it is Allison's Fall Break from school. I'll give you a call!

Courtney said...

YAH for coming to St. George again :) We should seriously go together next year...not to the Expo, but to the Children's Museum and fun-stuff :)
Well, give me a call if you have time and let's get together. (P.S. It has cooled off a bit...bring a jacket :)