Tuesday, April 8, 2008

She is here!

Randy, Allison, Lindsey and I are all proud to announce the arrival of

Hailey Elizabeth Himes
Born April 3, 2008
10:39 a.m.
8 lbs. 4 oz. 21 in. long


We are super excited that she is here and hopefully I can get around to posting pictures one of these days.

7 comments:

Rachel said...

I was waiting to hear! Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see pictures!

Weston & Jennie said...

Congratulations!! Ihope all is well.

Lindsay said...

Congratulations!

Brandy said...

Yae!! Congratulations! I am so happy for you! You must have had her right after I got off the phone with you!!! I can't wait to see pics.

Campbells said...

Congrats on your baby! I asked Brandy for your blog link when I found out you had one...I'll add your link on my blog if you don't care...you can check out ours at
crazycampbellfamily.blogspot.com

Tiff Campbell

Courtney said...

Wait a minute,...I was SURE you were having a boy :) Well, the good thing is that BYU has LOTS of sports for women :) If you can't have football players, you can have cheerleaders :)
Congrats!! I am SO excited for you and Randy! We love you all! The Wallace's

Em said...

Love the name. Can't wait to see pictures...or we could just move our little bottoms next door and see her in person. j/k we won't sare our little cold with you guys. Congrats again!