Who would have thought that adding a third girl to the family would basically leave me with no time for myself....... I am very slow at blogging pictures of Hailey but between feedings, playing with Allison and Lindsey, etc... time for the computer never seems to come up. So, here are a few more pictures of our little sweetie!
The first picture is when she was just mintues old.
Second picture is after she has all the gunk cleaned off of her.
Third picture is after she was bathed and all clean. (Randy made the right choice when he told them to put a pink bow in her hair.)
Fourth picture is of Randy, Hailey, and I after she was born. You won't be seeing to many more pictures of me from the hospital.. You never realize how bad you look in the hospital until you see the pictures.......

4 comments:
Cindy...she is so beautiful! Just like her two sisters! And I totally know what you mean about hospital shots. After I saw the pictures of me in the hospital after Makenna was born I told Brian, "I can't believe you didn't tell me I looked that bad!"
You are a glowing, beautiful mommy!
You guys are so cute. I need pics of all three girls. Love ya
She is a beautiful little girl! I love the black hair! She has a lot of it too. I am so happy for you guys. I can't wait to see more pictures.
Cindy, I am SO impressed that you have put as many updates as you have with as busy as you are!! I love the pictures!!!
Post a Comment