Hailey at the hospital and the cute signs they put on the baby's beds. (The never did this in California when Lindsey was born.)
Getting ready to come home from the hospital. Her going home outfit was newborn up to 7 lbs and when she came in weighing 8 lbs 4 oz I got a little nervous that her outfit was going to be too small but it actually fit perfectly.
Just getting ready to leave the hospital!

5 comments:
Holy hair! She's got more hair than McKenna had at 12months! She's adorable! And those little name signs are so cute...that was the one thing I missed about the hospital.
Too cute! Love the hair, too :)
I love her hair. She is very cute. Hope all is well.
She is beautiful! What a total doll and I too am just loving all that hair. Congrats!
I want to hold her! She is adorable. Especially in that little hat. Congrats!
Post a Comment