I LOVE all of that hair. Did your other girls have that much and that dark? She is such a cutie. I think that as far as updates go, you are doing great. I can't even seem to get that many in and I don't have the excuse that I just had a baby. Glad that things are going well.
So cute! And I also am impressed by the hair. I am still waiting for lucie to get enough so I can stick a little barret in it. So I can quit making those head bands to match every outfit!
Married to Randy for 13 years...I am a Mom of 3 adorable little girls! I love staying home and taking care of them. Husband works hard to make money that I spend! Life is generally Fantastic!
8 comments:
I can't wait to see her!! I can't wait till you come!
I just LOVE that hair of hers!!
I LOVE all of that hair. Did your other girls have that much and that dark? She is such a cutie. I think that as far as updates go, you are doing great. I can't even seem to get that many in and I don't have the excuse that I just had a baby. Glad that things are going well.
I was just catchin up on your blog and the pictures are so darling of Hailey. She is so beautiful...and all that hair- sooo cute! Congratulations!
So cute! And I also am impressed by the hair. I am still waiting for lucie to get enough so I can stick a little barret in it. So I can quit making those head bands to match every outfit!
She's beautiful and that hair! My gosh! Kate will be sooooo jealous!
Post a Comment