
My sister and her kids came to town last week for their Spring Break. We had a blast hanging out and enjoying the 70 degree weather we had last week. (This week is 40 with snow!) They were at Disneyland right before they came to our house and she brought me a FLAT of beautiful strawberries right from the strawberry patch we use to live by in Fullerton, CA. They were super yummy and super sweet. I think my girls ate them for breakfast, lunch, and dinner! There really is nothing better than a California strawberry.

What would St. Patrick's Day be without shamrock sugar cookies! St. Patrick Day t-shirts, and of course a green dinner!

A lot of my nieces and nephews in their green clothes!

Our typical green dinner. Green Chicken and rice, green jello, broccili, etc..

We also celebrated my SIL Mindy's brithday!

Park Day. It was so nice and sunny we took the kids to the park for a picnic!

Hailey loved the swings. She giggled everytime I would giver her a push.
1 comment:
I cringe everytime we buy strawberries here. I want to go to Cali for strawberries too! And... leave it to your family to have the coolest St. Patricks Day feast. Jared's mouth was watering at the pic of the cookies!
Post a Comment