It is March 30 and we played in the snow at our house! Lindsey and her cousin Emma had a great time playing in the 5 inches of snow that we got overnight. Crazy to think that it is suppose to be Spring!!
Oh, Cindy.... what a beautiful family you have!! You and Randy make such a good looking couple too. I've missed you guys! You're welcome to catch up with me and mine at http://therobisonreview.blogspot.com
Married to Randy for 13 years...I am a Mom of 3 adorable little girls! I love staying home and taking care of them. Husband works hard to make money that I spend! Life is generally Fantastic!
1 comment:
Oh, Cindy.... what a beautiful family you have!! You and Randy make such a good looking couple too. I've missed you guys! You're welcome to catch up with me and mine at http://therobisonreview.blogspot.com
XOXOXO
~Mel
Post a Comment