Well, my niece came over and was hanging out with me and the girls (Allison had no school) and we were heading off to the library to get some books when her sweet husband Jared pulled up in the driveway in this.....
My awesome sister and her husband wanted to get rid of this car, so we gladly said we would take it off of their hands. They are so generous and so wonderful to us! The only condition was that Randy would have to fly to AZ to pick it up and drive it home. Well, for the past few weeks we have been trying to figure out prices and time for Randy to fly down there and nothing ever seemed to work. So, Tiffany and Jared were home for a weekend in AZ and Jared decided to drive it up for us instead of use his ticket to fly home. It was so incredible of them to do that and I am forever grateful. It made me cry for the day and realize that prayers are answered in many different ways.
5 comments:
Hi Cindy! It's Jill, Amy found my blog b/c Sherrie told her she found it on Natalie's blog and while I was visiting Amy's blog I found you! Hope you don't mind! I have to say, your story almost made me cry! Your parents were always so generous with everyone, now that same trait is showing up in their own children. And you got a new car! Lucky girl!
Oh, I think I am going to cry because that is SSSOOO sweet of them! Don't you just love it when something awesome happens like that? You'll have to let us know what you do to "pay it forward".
NICE...you are going to LOVE that "car". That is exactly what we have now (just a different color) and I love driving it, though I don't like filling it up at the gas station! That is an awesome blessing and so nice of your sister and BIL!
Cindy- How nice of your sister that is fun that you have a new car. Call Me!!!
UH... LOVE IT!! That was so nice of them and how cute are Tiffany and Jared? FYI... you always have so much to be proud of and happy about. You are an AWESOME mom, cook, wife, person, and friend!! Love ya
Post a Comment