Sunday, September 14, 2008

Fruit Cookie Pizza!

If you have never made fruit cookies pizza than you are missing out. It is a very yummy treat and great with all the summer fruit.
Allison and Lindsey had fun making it with my niece Tiffany, her new husband Jared, and Jared's little sister Christin.




You can make it look very pretty! If you want a recipe let me know!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, I miss Betty Crocker living a few doors down from me. I have to say though Jared probably misses it just as much as I do. I can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!!

Cindy said...

I second the Betty Crocker thing... it is in the McIff gene pool... BTW, I'm on the COMPLETE other side of the country, but my daughter has the SAME EXACT shirt Lindsey is wearing in these pics!!

Natalie said...

Cindy,

Thanks for the nice words about my Dad. It has been so good to hear from people from all different time periods of my life. I hope that you are doing well. You family is beautiful and you look great! I hope that all is well with you. Thanks again.

-Natalie

Anonymous said...

I want the recipe I thought I got it from Sherrie but I never did. We need to go hang out soon.

Courtney said...

Cindy, only a few days til we get to see you guys! Can't wait!