That is awesome. It went from like 105 here to like 55 & now we're back to 80 this week. Crazy weather everywhere I guess! It was so good to see you last week. I posted some pics of the girls if you want to look. Miss ya!
Married to Randy for 13 years...I am a Mom of 3 adorable little girls! I love staying home and taking care of them. Husband works hard to make money that I spend! Life is generally Fantastic!
4 comments:
I LOVE that picture of the girls playing with the leaves. It perfectly captures the essence of a crisp fall day.
Cute! I bet you guys are so glad to have done all the raking just for it to snow the next day!
That is awesome. It went from like 105 here to like 55 & now we're back to 80 this week. Crazy weather everywhere I guess!
It was so good to see you last week. I posted some pics of the girls if you want to look. Miss ya!
Alright, what happened to BYU last night?? Seriously??
Anyways, your girls are fabulous :) Can't believe that weather!
When is that auction??
Post a Comment