Family picture
:
For Labor Day weekend we hopped in the car and drove down to Mesa, AZ for my niece's wedding reception. The girls were super excited to be able to wear their flower girl dresses and finally see Tiffany in her wedding dress. It was a fun weekend of family, food, and a little car trouble. Our car ended up getting a flat tire that had to be fixed at the shop and when we went to pick it up on Saturday, the tire place had already closed and wouldn't open up again until Tuesday. So on Sunday, Randy drove home with my brother's family and the girls I stayed until Tuesday.. Let me tell you how much fun it is too drive from AZ to Utah with the girls all by myself!! It was fantastic! Actually, the girls were super good and we just made lots of stops to feed Hailey, stretch our legs, etc... We finally made it home on Wednesday but really had a great trip. These are some pictures from the wedding reception
j
2 comments:
Ah, I am in love with all those little flower girls!! They are too cute!
Ok, so yes, I did get your email and am SO sorry for being a slacker responder! I think it will work out perfect if Brandy and Tricia are planning on staying with you---Jessica and Summer (and anyone else who wants) can stay with us. I can't wait to see you...how come we always miss you when you come down here??? Not this time though :) I am thinking we need a girls night out on the town on Saturday night. How long are you staying in St. George? How long are Tricia and Brandy staying? (I think I better just drop you an email...this is getting long :)
The mini recliner in the best... I love the orange dresses- they are beautiful, great pics!
Post a Comment