Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Last Day of Kindergarten!
These are pictures from Allison's last day of Kindergarten, last Friday! She has absolutely loved school this past year and according to her teacher is "perfect". I hope that I hear that every year from her teachers. When we got home from school that day she starting crying because she is going to miss her teacher Mrs. Graham and all of her friends from school. She really has learned a lot and is so smart! I love my cute girl and can't believe she will be in school all day next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How cute is she! It's nice to hear great things about your child coming from a teacher. Makenna's teachers just loved her and said they wished all 20 kids in the class were just like her. It makes a parent feel good.
I am so jealous, though, that Ally can wear normal, cute clothes to school instead of abiding by a boring dress code! She looks so cute!
Your girls are so cute!!! I am sure James teacher will have other things to say when he goes to school.
Amy
Post a Comment