I cannot believe Hailey is 2 months old! It is crazy how time flies. For a while I was really not liking the newborn stage but now that she is almost out if it, I am totally sad that she is growing up. It is amazing how fast they change. (Lindsey really wanted to add the flowers to our make shift pictures..Don't they just look amazing.)
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
2 Months Old!
I cannot believe Hailey is 2 months old! It is crazy how time flies. For a while I was really not liking the newborn stage but now that she is almost out if it, I am totally sad that she is growing up. It is amazing how fast they change. (Lindsey really wanted to add the flowers to our make shift pictures..Don't they just look amazing.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
She is going to be huge when I see her!
She is beautiful!
I can't believe how big she's getting. She is just one of those beautiful babies that was never really "baby ugly" And I can't believe how big Ali is getting. Holy cow! Your girls are just so cute:)
Lindsay's an artistic genius! The flowers were a brilliant addition to the portraits!
Post a Comment