
This past weekend we took the girls and my niece and went down to my brother's in Manti so we could go to the Mormon Miracle Pageant. We had a great visit with Chris and Jen, had a yummy dinner at their restaurant and went to the play. It did not start until 9:30 p.m. so my SIL Jen kept Hailey and we enjoyed the show. Chris and Jen own the Manti House Inn, a great Bed & Breakfast in Manti that we love to visit. We had a super time and it was nice to get away for the night. On Sunday we went to church with them and then drove home to have dinner at my Dad's. Unfortunately, the camera battery was dead dead so I didn't get any pictures at my Dad's.

An attempt of a family picture. How do you actually make a 3 year old smile? Chris and Jen do have a fantastic view of the Manti temple off of their front porch.

My niece Tiffany with Allison and Lindsey. Lindsey loves doing a crooked mouth right now!

Happy Father's Day! Randy is a the best Dad and loves his girls!
6 comments:
Your girls look so dang cute! I just want to kiss them:) Looks like a fun trip. We use to go to that every year. I had a BIG crush on Josh when we went there. Too bad he wanted to cuddle with someone else that night! I got him after that though! I can't wait to see you in a month. I hope all is well for you!
what great pictures! manti temple is beautiful! seeing the pictures of you and the girls...even hailey looks like a himes, obviously, but the girls look like each other so much! so cute! congratulations on the baby blessing! What fun to have all of your family in town for that!
What an adorable family! I'm glad you guys got to go!
Cindy!!!!! I am so excited to have found you!:) I saw Danny on facebook and followed his blog to yours! I just love your blog, and its so good to see pics of you, Randy, and your girls. You have a beautiful family. Its so nice to see a little peice of your life, and hear all the news from the Family McIff.. :) I miss you, and I really hope that we can get back in touch. My email is cllewis128@yahoo.com, send me your email, and I'll be more thorough!! I hope to talk to you soon, take care!
By the way, this is Cindy (White) Lewis calling from SC.... just realized I hadn't made that very clear!!:)
Cindy and Randy! Remember me? Cindy W. sent me your blog address and I had to visit :) Your daughters are so cute! I would love to catch up with you sometime. We blog too, feel free to check it out.
Audrey and Marshall
blog: http://www.bartlettohana.org
email: audrey{dot}bartlett{at}gmail{dot}com
Post a Comment