A Mother holds her children's hands for a while but their hearts forever!
My Mom passed away 8 years ago today and it is amazing for me to think that she has been gone that long! She truly was a wonderful woman. An amazing wife, mother, grandmother, friend, etc... I still remember so vividly going to the hospital on the day she died not knowing for sure what had happened and seeing my Dad kneeling next to her bedside sobbing because she was gone. What an emotional roller coaster that day, week, month, year, etc.. was. My younger brother was serving his mission in Brazil at the time and he reminded me today that it has been over 9 years since he saw our Mom. There is not a day that doesn't go by that I don't think of her and wonder what she would think of this or that. I am grateful that I have the gospel in my life and know that my children knew her before they came to earth and that she watches over them and me every day. I love you Mom!


8 comments:
LOVE the pregnant belly! I remember you telling me about when your mother passed away. I am so happy that you have good memories and pictures to keep her alive in your life and your children's.
I love to see that little tummy!!! You sure don't look like you are due pretty soon! I know your mom is looking down on you and is SOOOO proud of the person you are and have become! You are an amazing mother and wife and one that I adore so much. She is a special guardian angel that watches and helps you each day, how lucky is that! Sure love ya!
I totally agree with Summer and Jamie, you SO do not look like you only have 40 days left! You look great! Thank you for sharing this post about your mom. I know how special she is to you. It is great to see a picture of her.
I think that is an awful picture of me but only one I could find to post. I totally think I have a tummy but will have to post some more pictures for you all to see! (But thanks for making me feel good about how I look!)
AHH!! You look adorable. I want more pictures of your pregnant belly. Your mom is amazed by you for sure. you are such a great person. I love you so much and can't wait to see the new addition.
Oh Cindy, I can only imagine! I haven't lost anyone close to me before their time and fear how I will hold up when the time comes. This is a lovely tribute to your mother and I'm with the others-that pregnant pic of you at the graveside is too cute. :)
Cindy, I'm coming up north this week. What is your schedule like? We'd love to stop by and see you if you have time :)
I don't have much going on this week. And would love to see you, so give us a call.
Post a Comment