Here are some more pictures of Allison actually performing during the BYU Men's basketball game. She did a great job! Holding the sign to help people cheer was one of her favorite parts. (Allison is the one on the end.)
That looks like so much fun! She looks so grown up and cute! Looks like you guys have a lot of snow! I'm sorry, I've turned into a wimp and have decided this warm weather isn't too bad! I hope you are feeling well! That new little sister will be here before you know it!
Married to Randy for 13 years...I am a Mom of 3 adorable little girls! I love staying home and taking care of them. Husband works hard to make money that I spend! Life is generally Fantastic!
2 comments:
That looks like so much fun! She looks so grown up and cute! Looks like you guys have a lot of snow! I'm sorry, I've turned into a wimp and have decided this warm weather isn't too bad! I hope you are feeling well! That new little sister will be here before you know it!
Oh my, how cute! I didn't realize she'd get to actually cheer at a game! What a fun experience!
Post a Comment