Lindsey has been a stubborn little girl when it came to the potty training business! But, she finally mastered it and so her reward was to go to Build-A-Bear and build her very own bear. She loved the outing and picked out everything by herself!
Lindsey you are so cute and such a big girl. Now tell your mommy to put some pictures of herself on this blog because I am sure all her friends that don't live here want to see her pretty face and adorable belly!
Oh so brilliant! I've been wanting to do a build-a-bear for Kate, but now I think I will save it for a Potty reward! Thanks for the idea!!! Oh and cute pictures!
I'm sorry I don't have your e-mail. Would you mind sending it to me at rbwurtz@yahoo.com?
I just want to thank you for today. I am terribly sorry for such a last minute phone call, but Brian and I took a huge blow yesterday and could hardly manage to get out of bed this morning. I'd be happy to share, but would prefer to e-mail... again, thank you.
Married to Randy for 13 years...I am a Mom of 3 adorable little girls! I love staying home and taking care of them. Husband works hard to make money that I spend! Life is generally Fantastic!
3 comments:
Lindsey you are so cute and such a big girl. Now tell your mommy to put some pictures of herself on this blog because I am sure all her friends that don't live here want to see her pretty face and adorable belly!
Oh so brilliant! I've been wanting to do a build-a-bear for Kate, but now I think I will save it for a Potty reward! Thanks for the idea!!! Oh and cute pictures!
I'm sorry I don't have your e-mail. Would you mind sending it to me at rbwurtz@yahoo.com?
I just want to thank you for today. I am terribly sorry for such a last minute phone call, but Brian and I took a huge blow yesterday and could hardly manage to get out of bed this morning. I'd be happy to share, but would prefer to e-mail...
again, thank you.
Post a Comment