Hey Cindy, I found your blog through Rachel's blog. It's fun catching a little glimpse of your life. Hopefully your mouth is all better. I didn't see any "post-dentist" pictures of you on your blog. Come on, that would have been fun!! Sarah Reinwand
Who can get sick of seeing your girls!!! I love them. How was lindsey's bday?? Hope you are feeling good. I can't wait for baby girl 3. Any ideas on names? Love you
Love those red nighties! They bring me back to the days of my own Christmas flannel night gown many years ago! Cute, cute pictures! You have such dalring girls!
Married to Randy for 13 years...I am a Mom of 3 adorable little girls! I love staying home and taking care of them. Husband works hard to make money that I spend! Life is generally Fantastic!
4 comments:
Hey Cindy, I found your blog through Rachel's blog. It's fun catching a little glimpse of your life. Hopefully your mouth is all better. I didn't see any "post-dentist" pictures of you on your blog. Come on, that would have been fun!!
Sarah Reinwand
Who can get sick of seeing your girls!!! I love them. How was lindsey's bday?? Hope you are feeling good. I can't wait for baby girl 3. Any ideas on names?
Love you
Love those red nighties! They bring me back to the days of my own Christmas flannel night gown many years ago! Cute, cute pictures! You have such dalring girls!
darling; wow, I better go to bed...I'm struggling with my typing.
Post a Comment