Thursday, January 24, 2008

BYU Cheerleading Clinic

When I heard that BYU was holding a cheerleading clinic, I absolutely had to let Allison sign up. She had a blast learing the dances and cheers and was able to perform at halftime of a basketball game!


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Unknown said...

HOly crud that is so cute. I hope you video taped it! How is baby himes???

Cindy said...

It was a really cute performance and she even got to hold up a sign and have the crowd cheer with them. She really liked that. Baby Himes is constantly kicking up storm and moves like crazy. Maybe one day she will have a name. We are open to suggestions.....

summer c said...

You guys and your names! You are almost worse than Jon and I. Lucie didn't even have a name agreed upon by both parties until after she was born. And the only reason that the name Lucille was given consent to was b/c I had just gone through hell and back :) MY only suggestion is Analee. If I do in fact have more children and it is a girl then that is what she will be named. But if you like it enough I'll share:)
Ali is sooooo cute. How fun is that!

Rachel said...

Aren't girls fun? I enjoy my boys basketball and baseball games, but I can't hardly wait for ballet, dance, gymnastics, cheerleading!!! Ok, maybe I'm getting a little carried away, but I think you get my point!

The Jensen Family said...

Cindy, I found your blog through Summer's blog. I can't believe Ali is cheerleading already!! Time flies!! I hear you are having a girl!! What is your secret? We have three boys!!!