As I search different blogs I am in awe of how cute people can design their's. Where do you find the backgrounds? I am basically stuck with what is offered on the customize page and would love to come up with something different. Any suggestions?
Cindy, go to http://shabbytulips.blogspot.com She'll tell you everything you need to know to change your blog with one of her really cute ones :) Let me know if you need anymore help.
I finally figured it out Cinds! http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/ gave me all the info i needed. It took a while but after the first time it will be easy.
Married to Randy for 13 years...I am a Mom of 3 adorable little girls! I love staying home and taking care of them. Husband works hard to make money that I spend! Life is generally Fantastic!
3 comments:
Cindy, go to http://shabbytulips.blogspot.com
She'll tell you everything you need to know to change your blog with one of her really cute ones :) Let me know if you need anymore help.
I finally figured it out Cinds! http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/
gave me all the info i needed. It took a while but after the first time it will be easy.
http://matiekay.blogspot.com/ has some pretty cute ones!
Post a Comment