Happy Valentine's Day!!
The girls were very excited to get a Valentine's present.

Lindsey!


Hailey
(gotta love the way she smiles!)

Allison liked her shirt she got for Valentine's Day!

Allison and Lindsey all ready for the school Valentine's Day parties!


Hailey at her cousin Emma's Valentine's Day party!

Lots of cousins at the party. It was such a fun party.
Thank you Danny and Betsy!

Lindsey and her cousin Emma were very excited to go on a date with their Grandpa and Grandma Georgia!!

Super Bowl party at my brother Greg's house!

Hailey at her very first BYU basketball game! We had lots of fun!


A cool heart hair-do I did on Allison's hair one day for school!
2 comments:
Looks like it was a fun February at the Himes home. I'm sad that we miss out on all those fun cousin events. I also think Ali's hair was so cute. Nice job!
Cathie
Love the pictures of your girls with their red outfits! Thinking of you today! love ya.
Post a Comment