Sunday, January 30, 2011

My trip to New York City!

In the beginning of December I had the SUPER FUN chance to go with my oldest sister, Jill, to New York for the weekend. She is an avid New Yorker and knows all of the hot spots! We had such a blast and it honestly was one of the best weekends I have ever had!
(This is a big post for me because I rarely put pictures of me on because I am not photogenic at all.)

Me outside the plaza hotel!


The window's at Macy's department store!

At American Girl! Besides being my girls' favorite thing, it is one of my mine and we had the fun chance of having tea at the cafe in the American Girl Store! (I think we were the only one's there without kids!)


Sitting on Santa's Lap at Macy's!

It was super windy at the top of the Empire State Building!

Having frozen hot chocolate at Serendipity!

Outside of Crumb's Bake Shop. Our favorite place for cupcakes!

Me with REGIS!! We went to a short taping of the show. And luckily, Regis was doing autograph's afterwards! (Just pretend he doesn't have his eyes closed.)

Crazy Times Square at nighttime.

On our way to see Elf, the musical!

At Rockefeller Center, our first night in NYC!

A MILLION THANK YOU'S JILL!!!

2 comments:

sherrie said...

Hey!! I look at your blog all the time but rarely comment bc I'm always using my iphone to look and it's a pain to comment with it! I love that you took this sisters trip - how cool! I'm also way jealous you met Regis!! I am a big fan of that show - don't tell. I'm sad he's retiring! I have started a blog so maybe we can keep in touch this way since we never get together! Come visit me - dedicatethis.blogspot.com

Love you

sumthinghappened said...

Cindy! What a FUN trip! You two looked like you had a blast! And meeting Regis? Lucky girl! He's a small man... Awe, I would love to spend some time catching up with you :)