Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tea Party Time!

On Saturday, the girls were invited to their cousin Olivia's Princess Tea Party! We piled in the car with my SIL's and their girls and headed to Manti to an extravagant event!!

Allison and Lindsey with the birthday girl!

The table place settings before the tea party started.

The girls at the party! They had a fashion show, had their pictures taken, and a wonderful lunch!
The princess cake! Jen always makes amazing cakes.

Lindsey enjoying the food. See how cute the little dishes and cups are. I think I need to make a trip to IKEA to purchase some of my own.


4 comments:

The Busy Burnham Bunch said...

That looks like a great party. I wish my mom, my sisters & me were there to go. I love the cakes.
Amanda

sumthinghappened said...

I saw Chris post a comment about the Tea Party on FB. It turned out darling! What fun parents, with a fun place to throw a tea party!

Unknown said...

How fun... LOVe your sweater!

Betsy said...

you look a lot like alli in that last picture!