My sister checks in on all 4 of her kids before she goes to bed, too, and she finds them in funny positions. For instance, my 5 year old niece sleeps with her legs crossed in Indian Style and folded on top of her chest. Weird!
Married to Randy for 13 years...I am a Mom of 3 adorable little girls! I love staying home and taking care of them. Husband works hard to make money that I spend! Life is generally Fantastic!
7 comments:
I think I just peed my pants
My sister checks in on all 4 of her kids before she goes to bed, too, and she finds them in funny positions. For instance, my 5 year old niece sleeps with her legs crossed in Indian Style and folded on top of her chest. Weird!
The girls got a good laugh out of that photo. I still think she was just hot.
-Cathie
LOL! I love it!
That is priceless. Wait until she gets engaged and you can pull it out to show.
She's so cute!!
That is so funny !!!
Post a Comment