Thursday, November 19, 2009

Leaves......

We had huge piles of leaves in our yard last week and since Randy is never home before dark, I decided that I needed to rake up the leaves. Hailey was my helper and it was a 2 day process, but we got it all done.

Hailey helping me rack leaves.

Lindsey and Hailey in the leaves.

One of my piles.

I think I bagged 15 bags of leaves. I was quite impressed with myself.

One of those cute school days when you have to take a picture!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Alli looks SO big... and leaves fall from trees and change colors???? Weird.

sumthinghappened said...

Ahhh, leaves. And more leaves... And more of those darn leaves... But your kids are happy in those leaves, and they look cute in those leaves, so, you gota love them, right??? (We have about a gazillion leaves to worry about each year, which is where the ounce of tension is coming from in this post :)).