Sunday, November 8, 2009

Part 3 of 3... Halloween

Our carved pumpkins

Carving pumpkins at the last minute.. We finally had time at 9:00 p.m. on Alli's birthday.

My Trick-or-Treaters.

Allison as Dorothy

Lindsey as Glenda, not Ga-lenda.... just Glenda the Good.

Hailey as the witch. Hailey thought trick-or-treating as quite fun. She would pick a piece of candy, stare at it for a minute, and then put it in her bag. She wasn't quite sure what to think.

A very cool picture of the moon coming up over the mountains.
Out trick-or-treating... I think we left very first in our neighborhood,
but at least we got done quick.

3 comments:

The Busy Burnham Bunch said...

Oh my gosh Cindy. You have adorable girls. I wish I could have been there to see it.

The Busy Burnham Bunch said...

The girls looked super cute on Halloween. Wish we could have stayed up there and trick or treated with all of you. I love Hailey in her cute witch costumn and Randy's mom did a great job with Allison's Dorthy costumn.
-Cathie

sumthinghappened said...

How cute are your kids?! They look so darling! Great costumes!