My Beautiful, Wonderful, Smart, Amazing girl turned 8 today!! How I love her and am so grateful she is mine. Happy Birthday Allison! We are so proud of you!
Love her! Anna was a little jealous/sad that Jill and Cathie went and didn't invite her! jk but she did mention it! Hope it all went well. She is beautiful!
Married to Randy for 13 years...I am a Mom of 3 adorable little girls! I love staying home and taking care of them. Husband works hard to make money that I spend! Life is generally Fantastic!
4 comments:
How darling is she?! Happy birthday!
Congratulations Alli. Happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy 8th Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love,
Amanda
Happy Birthday!!!
Love her! Anna was a little jealous/sad that Jill and Cathie went and didn't invite her! jk but she did mention it! Hope it all went well. She is beautiful!
Post a Comment