hey- i just added you to my "list" on my blog- hope that's ok- i didn't even know you had one!! Any time you want pics done... just email me! ryans in brasil so i am free as a bird :)
Married to Randy for 13 years...I am a Mom of 3 adorable little girls! I love staying home and taking care of them. Husband works hard to make money that I spend! Life is generally Fantastic!
8 comments:
They are Cougar Fans in the heart. We are too. I can't wait to see you or your family.
Love,
Amanda
Thanks Cindy! I love how Emma and Lindsey are wearing almost the exact same thing!!!! They look so cute!
I love <3 your blog Cindy. It always looks sooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!! I LOVE you guys.
Love,
Cathie & Amanda
You are, and always will be, a TRUE BLUE family!
Your girls will be the cutest at all of BYU's football games. I wish we were back in Utah so we could go, too!
hey- i just added you to my "list" on my blog- hope that's ok- i didn't even know you had one!! Any time you want pics done... just email me! ryans in brasil so i am free as a bird :)
Those are some cute girls you have there.
Your girls are following in your footsteps!!!
Post a Comment