
Family picture at the Yellowstone sign in West Yellostone, MT where we stayed. We came up to West Yellowstone after Randy's family reunion in Idaho and spent the week. Randy went home on Wednesday and the girls and I stayed until Saturday. Lots of time to see lots of Yellowstone! My sister Cathie and SIL Kristen and their kids met us there.

Lindsey and our first herd of Buffalo we saw.

Hailey pointing at the herd of Buffalo.

Lindsey and Allison at Mammoth Hot Springs.

All the kids in Yellowstone in their matching shirts for the day!

Lindsey and I on our hike up mountain and back down to see Mystic Falls.

Mystic Falls

Lindsey was a good sport and only needed a piggy back a few times.


Watching Old Faithful erupt!
We had lots of cute girls on our trip. Randy and my 2 nephews were the only males around!



What a great Dad!


Allison and Lindsey at Yellowstone Falls.

Attempt at a family picture, Hailey was done.

The girls and I at Quake Lake in Montana. This lake was formed when an earthquake hit and the mountain slid apart blocking the river.

As you drive through Yellowstone you cross the Continental Divide! Always a picture moment.

Kids having fun playing in the trees.

One of our many picnics we had in Yellowstone!


This is close as we could get to a bear!


My 2 big girls!
1 comment:
James would love Yellowstone I need to take him one day. It looks like you had a great time.
Post a Comment