Monday, August 3, 2009

summer

Pictures from some of our summer trips and fun! On the way home from Yellowstone we decided to stop at Promontory Point, UT and check out a famous place in Utah that I have not been too!

Allison in the museum at Promontory Point. We had all of 10 minutes to look around because they closed at 5:00 and we pulled in at 4:50.


Allison, Lindsey, and cousins Paige and Brooklyn, hammering in the spike.

This is where the golden spike was nailed in that connected the railroads being built across the country in the 1800's. I grew up in Utah we never went there so we decided to give it a try.


Hailey is growing way to fast for me. I hate it.


Miniature golfing at Cascade Springs with cousins.

The week after Yellowstone we headed to St. George to relax and play more at the house down there. I was there with my sister and 3 of SIL's and all of our kids. We had a great time hanging out and swam, swam, and swam!

eating dinner one day!

Hailey enjoyed her cupcake!

Lindsey and her 2 cousins, Olivia and Emma, in their matching pajamas

Hailey loved the pool!

Most of the kids we had in St. George.


Lindsey loved going down the slide, until I realized she was bruised all over her bottom and legs from it. After that she would just jump off.

No comments: