Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Some days I have a hard time of coming up with something to blog about. Most of the time it is just my kids because honestly they really are my life and I don't do much besides take care of them. Occasionally Randy and I get out on the town but if my kids aren't there, what do I have to take pictures of? No honestly though, I just don't think about taking out my camera when it is just the 2 of us to snap a photo. Then I realize that I haven't written a blog forever and for the very few people that I am sure look at it or care, maybe they want to know what we've been up to. Allison and Lindsey are both busy with school, dance class, friends, and playing together. Hailey has decided that she no longer wants to nurse, which is sad for me because I really don't mind. She pulls herself up on everything, has learned to climb the stairs but cannot go down, and honestly does not let me out of her sight.

My girls with their Valentine presents. They love Webkinz and actually any kind of stuffed animal.


Hailey loves the pantry and loves to pull everything off of the shelves.


Randy and I on Valentine's Day. We spend Friday night of that weekend in Manti with most of my family at my brother's house and Inn. Chris and Jen adopted 2 boys from Taiwan and were being sealed to them on Valentine's Day. It was an absolutely beautiful ceremony and a great way to spend Valentine's Day.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Is that how it works???I can just QUIT my CALLING and pick a new one! Man, I sure wish I knew that about 12 years ago!!!!! :)

Your girls are getting so big and so dang gorgeous!

Cindy said...

No, that is not how it works, but we would love you back in primary!

Unknown said...

I love Hailey in the pantry. So cute!

Brandy said...

I come. I read. I care. I miss!