Monday, August 18, 2008

Wedding!

These pictures are a little out of order, but last week my niece Tiffany got married and we had tons of fun at all of her parties and the wedding was beautiful! This picture is from their Wedding Dinner. They had a "Candy Buffet". Different from when Randy and I got married, you know give party favors to your guests as they leave and Tiffany as forever wanted to do a candy buffet so My SIL's and I and my sister (the mother of the bride) spent a lot of time planning and organizing. I had 150 lbs of candy at my house (were talking like 2400 gumballs, 100's of candy sticks, jelly belly's, taffy's, gummies, etc... you name it we probably had it all in pink, orange, green and yellow! It was tons of fun to put together and I think the finished project looked pretty nice.
tThe night before the wedding we had a party at my Dad's house with Jared's family. It was a super fun BBQ and to top it off, Jared rented a mechanical bull for the evening. Allison loved it and wouldn't get off. My brother, below, has a bad back and so Lindsey's speed was just his style!
My SIL Betsy having a great time!

Pictures with Hailey and I at the Wedding Dinner at the Joseph Smith Building in Salt Lake!

Jared and Tiffany as they come out of the temple! They were so cute and happy!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Audrey said...

The candy buffet sounds like a great idea, I'm sure there wasn't any leftover candy hanging around. I hope you rode the bull at the party too!

Anonymous said...

I finally understand what Allison meant when she said you had tons of candy at your house. The wedding looks so pretty.