The first picture is Randy and I in Ketchikan, Alaska. That was our first port stop on the cruise! It is the Salmon capital of the world and pretty much all they do there is fish! Some of the men in my family went Salmon fishing and caught about 16 huge salmon. We went on a "Duck Tour" around Ketchikan and had a great time.
The next pictures are from our stop in Juneau, Alaska. It is the capital of Alaska and where they have the only drive to glacier. It is called the Mendenhall Glacier and is pretty amazing. It is huge and I loved being able to see floating icebergs! There are pictures of Randy and I and me and my oldest sister. It was very rainy and cold in Juneau. We weren't in Juneau very long but it is a very cool city. You can only get there by boat or plane.
There are totem poles all over Alaska!
Those of us who did not go Salmon Fishing!
Would you believe we ran into Santa Claus on our trip! As many of you know I am a sucker for decorations and we couldn't resist buying several Alaskan Christmas Tree Ornaments!
This is outside of the Alaskan Lumberjack Show! It was an entertaining show and like a lumberjack competition you would see on ESPN.
1 comment:
It looks so pretty I love all the picture. I will add you to my blog as soon as I figure out how to do it.
Post a Comment