Friday, July 18, 2008

4th of July Fun!


I am a little slow in posting pictures of the 4th but we had a great one!

These are pictures of the girls and some of my nieces at the the big parade in Provo on the 4th! They had so much fun and Allison loved getting all of the handouts that people were distributing.






















At my Dad's house getting ready for Stadium of Fire.. If any of you don't know, it is the large fireworks show they do in Provo. This year (picture all of the girlie screams) Miley Cyrus was the singer! She actually only performed as Miley Cyrus, not Hannah Montana, so I did not think she was as good, but Allison enjoyed it and the fireworks were great.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Betsy said...

Cute pics! Remember Emma...yeah she was there too...and the top pic is a great shot of the melons...lol! I guess I can only write that because I am related to you...

Unknown said...

No joke I got the same little tanks for my girls with those same bows. That is hilarious! Your little family is getting so big. I can't wait to see you in Oct. and Anna is dying to see Alli. Emmy just pointed and said... Hey my like her!

Cindy said...

Betsy- I didn't realize until you mentioned the women's large chest in the picture that I got a shot of that and that is what really "pops" out at your when you look!