Tuesday, December 11, 2007

O' Christmas Tree





Pictures of Randy and the girls from a few weeks ago putting together our Christmas tree. Yes, I would prefer a real one but they are so darn expensive we decided to buy a fake with lights last year after Christmas. I actually think it is a really nice tree.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Unknown said...

oh, I miss the girls. Love lindsey's cheese face!

Rachel said...

Tonight was a lot of fun! ANd I absolutely love that you BLOG! What cute pictures, but I am a little jealous! Brian insists on a REAL tree and I am vacuuming pine needles everyday! Our blog is wurtzclan.blogspot.com if you ever get bored.

Em said...

You've got a new blog fan! I'm still getting over how clever your blog address is! Love the pictures...we finally broke down and bought a fake tree this year. I miss the smell of a real tree, but I don't miss vacuuming needles every hour, stringing lights on the dang thing, and figuring out how to transport it.

So glad you could make it tonight!

Courtney said...

We are a faux Christmas tree family, too. They don't look bad at all...just miss that smell of pine!

The Mercer Family said...

Hey, I heard from Em and Rachel that you are a blogger as well, so I had to come and check it out! Way cute title for your blog- very clever! My blog is www.themercerfam.blogspot.com . I'm excited to have another blog to read to keep my days exciting! :)PS- Your family is so cute! Also, I only have one of those white wire trees you put up outside as our Christmas tree this year! Easiest with Holden around! I think your tree looks great!

Carrie Anne said...

So fun! We have the SAME jammies!:) It's fun to see what you are up to, and I'm sure you're all set up for the BYU game this Saturday...I know our entire family has planned EVERYTHING around it here!:) What a fun Thanksgiving, too!