Lindsey had her preschool performance this past week. I can't believe how grown up she is getting! She goes to a little preschool in my neighborhood that has all little girls her age. She loves it and has made so many fun friends.
They dressed for a nativity as part of the performance. She was the cutest Shepard!
I can't believe she is old enough to go to preschool! She is just too little for that! She is so cute. I just want to kiss her little cheeks! Hope all is well with you and the fam!
Married to Randy for 13 years...I am a Mom of 3 adorable little girls! I love staying home and taking care of them. Husband works hard to make money that I spend! Life is generally Fantastic!
3 comments:
I can't believe she is old enough to go to preschool! She is just too little for that! She is so cute. I just want to kiss her little cheeks! Hope all is well with you and the fam!
She looks SO cute! It seems by her facial expression that she was really focused :) Cute!
You women are so amzing, even putting on a little Christmas program! Those have got to be the cutest little shepards ever!
Post a Comment