Kindergarten started a week later than the other grades and Lindsey was very ready to go. She would ask me every day if it was the day!!! When I woke up Wednesday morning I wasn't quite sure how I felt about my cute little girl heading off to school everyday!! I would miss her. Her baby sister would miss her. Running errands was never going to be the same.
With that said, the smiles on her face are proof enough that she was ready for school. She didn't even want me to take her to school the first day. So I followed the bus to school!
With that said, the smiles on her face are proof enough that she was ready for school. She didn't even want me to take her to school the first day. So I followed the bus to school!
She found her name on her table and was ready to go!!! HAVE FUN!
The first day of Kindergarten was also the first day of soccer games for
Allison and Lindsey! Here they are nn their cool new uniforms before we leave the house.
Allison and Lindsey! Here they are nn their cool new uniforms before we leave the house.
3 comments:
Having only one girl at home will definitely be different. Think of all the things you'll be able to finally get done now, right?
I've been waiting for these first day of school shots! You have such beautiful, amazing children. That's because their mom is beautiful and amazing!
My Elle started Kindergarten this year as well. She loves it, too.
-FYI: I tried to send you Colin's birth announcement but I think I might have your address wrong because it was sent back to me. I found it in a pile of unopened mail the other day and my heart sank that it didn't reach your house. Anyway, I'll have to fix that before Christmas! Anyway... you're a doll and so are your girls.
Post a Comment