Day 1: At the Beach. My girls have never spent much time on the beach... I know we weren't to far from the beach in California, but the sand.... I can't stand all the sand you bring home with you. But for Hailey's first time, the girls all had a great time!!
Friday, June 18, 2010
Walt Disney World/Florida 2010
We spent the beginning of the summer in Orlando! We started our trip at my brother's house for a few few days. Enjoyed the beach, my niece's baptism, and then we moved on to Walt Disney World for 8 days!! It was an amazing trip! We had so much fun and loved watching our girls have so much fun. Considering I took about 350 pictures while we were gone, I will just post a few of our favorites as the week went on.
Day 1: At the Beach. My girls have never spent much time on the beach... I know we weren't to far from the beach in California, but the sand.... I can't stand all the sand you bring home with you. But for Hailey's first time, the girls all had a great time!!
Day 1: At the Beach. My girls have never spent much time on the beach... I know we weren't to far from the beach in California, but the sand.... I can't stand all the sand you bring home with you. But for Hailey's first time, the girls all had a great time!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment