We headed to my sister's in Arizona for Easter/Spring Break. It happened to be Hailey's 2nd Birthday on Saturday as we drove the rest of the way. We were able to celebrate with swimming, pizza making (in my sister's brick pizza over), Easter Egg Hunts, Conference, etc.. It was a very busy weekend but fun!!!

My attempt at getting Hailey to smile with her pink cupcakes and pink balloons on her birthday. No matter what I did, she wouldn't crack a smile.

We had a small Easter egg hunt on Saturday with my BIL's family. I have known them all practically forever and we had a great time!

Hailey finding an Easter bunny during the hunt.

She got caught getting into her cupcakes before we sang "Happy Birthday".

Blowing out her candles.

The "after" shot.

Opening presents!


Money, money, money,.... Hailey loved getting dollars in her birthday cards!
2 comments:
Wait I thought they were birthday "books" not cards
Amanda
I can not believe she is already 2 cute pictures!!!!
Post a Comment