Monday, March 8, 2010

Family Fun

We have had a super fun last few weeks. Trips to get ice cream, a 10 day visit from my niece, Tiffany, and her cute baby, Jack. Surprise baby shower for my SIL Betsy, a super short visit from my Dad in from the mission field, and basketball games, shopping, sledding, etc....

Hailey ready to go sledding!
Hailey and I getting ready to go down the hill.

Having fun!

A great dinner with my Dad and family! We can't wait for them to be home in 2 months!!

Me and Allison sharing our treat.

Tiffany and Lindsey!

Tiffany, Betsy, and the "super cute" baby outfit!

Cute Betsy and all her fun stuff!

The party at Kneaders!


Tiffany and Jack. He is such a little man and we loved having them here!
(I can't believe he is my great-nephew!)

Lindsey, Hailey, and best cousin Emma
swimming fun in Park City at Danny's hotel!



3 comments:

sumthinghappened said...

You HAVE had a fun couple of weeks! I love it when there is lots of fun to fill up the dull drums of the last few days of Winter.

Em said...

You're whole family is so dang cute. Extended family and all.

The Busy Burnham Bunch said...

Cindy I thought I was one of their best cousins. Amanda