Two weekends ago my amazing sister Jill treated me and Hailey on a trip to Kansas City, KS to surprise my niece Tiffany and her husband Jared! They were both totally shocked and had no idea we were coming. It was a fantastic trip! Fun to spend some one on one time with Hailey and also a nice little break from things at home. Here are some pictures from our trip....

Hailey and I on the airplane. We left SLC at 7:00 a.m. so it was a nice and early day for us!

At the airport, after we surprised Tiffany!

Hailey and I found the Yellow Brick Road in Kansas!

Hailey and one of her best buddies Jared in a loft.

Hailey, Jared, and Tiffany by Lake Quivera.

Where you park the cars and the golf carts so you can go on the boat by Tiffany and Jared's house.

Hailey enjoyed the boat.



She loved watching the water on the boat. It was a pontoon boat so it didn't go very fast.


Hailey decided to rub pizza on her face!

After sacrament meeting on Sunday. Tiffany and Jared were the speakers. We then headed to the airport and home..

On the airplane home with Aunt Jill! THANK YOU, THANK YOU
4 comments:
Looks like you had a fun weekend! You have a great sister! And Hailey is so darling!
how fun for you guys!
Seriously? I have got to get me a 'jill'!! Looks like you had fun. When are you coming to AZ? Miss you!
I haven't checked blogs in awhile. I can't believe how big Hailey looks. It seems like just yesterday that I ran into you at RC Willey's and she was just newborn and I was still preg. She is such a doll.
Post a Comment