Hailey turns ONE Today! I cannot believe that a year has gone by since she got here. From the moment she was born I knew that nothing was every going to be the same! (Not just the fact that now Randy and I were out numbered.) But how she has blessed our family with her sweet spirit. She is a Mama's girl through and through. Her eyes follow me constantly and watch my every move. She loves watching her big sister's play and usually winces when Lindsey comes close. She is a little stubborn. She doesn't like you to take her pacifier or her Dad to tell her no. She get's very mad when she is shut out of the bathroom while her sister's are bathing. She does not like to be left in her crib to long, hates to get dressed, and cries and cries while I am taking the groceries in and leave her in the car.
She does love to smile, be tickled, and cuddle with her Mom. She loves to play with anyone that will give her the attention. She loves to read stories and play with toys that usually aren't her's. I love that she is our chunky monkey and always amazes us with her growth. (I always wish they stayed small longer.) I love that she is trying to say new words, and nods her head to say yes. I love the way her eye's sparkle when you look at her. She is one of the 4 best things in my life and her love her so much! Happy Birthday my sweet Hailey!
2 comments:
I cannot even BELIEVE she is one already! She is so adorable, Cindy! Just like all of your girls.
I can't believe she is already last time I saw her was in the summer we need to get together. Hailey is adorable.
Post a Comment