
Lindsey turned 4 yesterday! I cannot believe that she is 4. She has been so excited about her birthday. (It may have been better than Christmas!) She loved attending church on her birthday and having the primary sing to her. She also loved having her cousins over for her birthday dinner. Which she proudly stated was the "best 4 year old dinner!"

What a cutie!

She wanted the pee pee in the potty doll

Our big 4 year old!
We sure do love her a lot.
4 reasons why I love Lindsey!
1. I love what a great big sister she is to Hailey.
2. I love her spunky, stubborn personality.
3. I love her ability to color beautifully.
4. I love her silly looks she gives you.
4 comments:
Your girls are super cute!! I love their Christmas jammies.
Great pics, Cindy, Lindsey is adorable. The Diamond Castle and Christmas Carol are a big hit at my house too!
I can't believe she is already 4 she is so cute!!!
Hi Cindy, it's Melissa Lee Wimmer. I got your blog off of Amy Mason's. It was fun to see your cute kids, looks like everything is going well for you guys. I am glad I found you!
Post a Comment